Monday, September 17, 2012
Back To School ( :
I'm Kind Of Liking This Year There Are More Strict Than Last Year >.< At Lease We Have A Gym , Finally . ( : I Made It On The Varsity Volleyball Team Yay ! We Need A Actual Cafeteria Not Were They Just Have A Table And Put Hot Pan Thingies . I Hate That The Classes Were Big On The First Couple Of Weeks >.< . They Made Us Do That One Way Hall Thing I Think Its Dumb , My Opinion . I Have Not Done Any Of My Homework But I Need To Do It Cause I Need To Stay In Sports And Make Good Grades . A Lot Of People Are Leaving Like Ilianna My BestFriend /: And Andrea I Knew Them For 10 Years And We Got Separated Sad Story :/ But I Think This Year Will Go Good ;D Go Tigers ...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment