Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cyberbullying

I learned that don't add people you don't know and don't talk to people you don't know.No I have not been bullied,seen someone get bullied or been a victim.The way you can pervent or stop cyberbullying is tell someone like and adult or a trusted adult.The charcters in the movie should have told the daughter to delet the account and if she didn't do that she her mom should of asked her friends if they can help her delete it.She could of told the web people to delete that guys account to.Well I liked that movie it was a good movie when you are learning about cyberbullying.
The girl Megan Meier committed suicide.A guy Josh Evans was telling Megan that she was pretty and she had pretty eyes adn all that kind of stuff on her pictures.She was telling her mom Tina Meier that he was hot and cute and she asked her do you kow who he is?,and Megan said no mom but hes so cute can i add him.Her mom said I guess.Megan and Josh were talking on Myspace for six weeks under the moms watch.Megan Meier committed suicde a at the age of 13.It was a mom on the block adn she was preteding that she was Josh Evans.To learn more about Megan Meier look at this website.http://meganmeierfoundation.cwsit.org/megansStory.php

No comments:

Post a Comment