Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Danger of a Single Storyy:]!
A single story is when you judge someone on the outside and to that person they don't like being judge.I have my own single story,When I go somewhere they think I am white just because I have colored eyes.I am also light skinned.That's makes me so mad because I am Mexican.I heard that people from the West side get more attention like they have more construction and they have better houses and things like that.In the East side it is not like that we barley get constuction and road work. People think that the people in the West side are rich then other people that live in the East side.I think if I were to make a game for this topic It wouldn't be so hard because I would know single stories.If people would play a game on a single story life they would probaly wouldn't judge people as much as they did.Sometimes people do it just to make fun of you.Just don't judge nobody on the way they are,dressed,or skin color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment